South Park Sketch South Park Sketch

The animation is spot on, the writing was great and the voice-acting for the "extra" characters fit in pretty well, while the voices of the main characters naturally sounded out of place. I think if you took this animation style and came up with some more of your own characters you could have something even better than this.

milyfecirca87 responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it!

Mural Mural

Amazing Amazing Amazing... except for "My ball went into your house, can I get it?", "sure, go ahead". Those lines of dialogue we not believeable, she doesn't give any explanation or apology, and the mother, who I'm sure is aware that her son is a shy shut in, isn't concerned that her son may be frightened of the girl or vice-versa, she should have at least gave him a warning that the girl was going to be going into his room.

KONY2012 KONY2012

I definitely hear Egoraptor but I don't see him credited... why???

Nano Kingdoms Nano Kingdoms

Decent game. The typos took me out of the story though "misterious"? *mysterious* my good sir.

Beat Me Up Beat Me Up

Great

I loved the ending... Kicking your ass and stealing your money was unusually satisfying

Level Up! Level Up!

Great game

Very fun, it's just too bad it froze up on me... damn google chrome. Oh, and whoever said this game is too hard, obviously never owned a Sega

I Fucked Your Dad I Fucked Your Dad

Wrong...

The song is more like Blink 182's Grandpa Song... either way, it's awesome.

HotDiggedyDemon's Song HotDiggedyDemon's Song

Kombat-Chuck responds:

thank you!

Melody: Kabuki Hero Melody: Kabuki Hero

Great!

I really like it, her Kabuki-Headdress/Hair is spot-on to the Kabuki tradition. I think she this heroine needs a guy friend, may I suggest "Sgt Kabukiman"?

Guardbreak Girl Guardbreak Girl