South Park Sketch South Park Sketch

The animation is spot on, the writing was great and the voice-acting for the "extra" characters fit in pretty well, while the voices of the main characters naturally sounded out of place. I think if you took this animation style and came up with some more of your own characters you could have something even better than this.

milyfecirca87 responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it!

Mural Mural

Amazing Amazing Amazing... except for "My ball went into your house, can I get it?", "sure, go ahead". Those lines of dialogue we not believeable, she doesn't give any explanation or apology, and the mother, who I'm sure is aware that her son is a shy shut in, isn't concerned that her son may be frightened of the girl or vice-versa, she should have at least gave him a warning that the girl was going to be going into his room.

KONY2012 KONY2012

I definitely hear Egoraptor but I don't see him credited... why???

Sailorman the Squeakquel Sailorman the Squeakquel

Yeaah

People are just calling it as they see it... it is very much like Egoraptor's style... even the nonsensical gibberish... Egoraptor is a God so people are going to emulate him, get used to it. I'm sure he's influenced many great animators, and Spazkid isn't any less of an animator for choosing his style. That being said, this was pretty funny.

Sonic X-pals Sonic X-pals

Hmm

I really like it.. Idk why everyone else doesn't... I thought the animation was classic.

kalabor106 responds:

Some take it to heart I guess.

Pokemon Bash Pokemon Bash

Just for the record...

Sudowoodo can use Thunderpunch because it's a fighting move... even water pokemon can use Thunderpunch.

OnionsXD responds:

Well that just doesn't make sense.

How did pokemon learn to posess the powers of nature anyways?

WGJ4K: Game Chat WGJ4K: Game Chat

Awesome guests

Great show... but was that really Egoraptor dressed as a woman at the end?

Vulvagaiyumi Happy Day Vulvagaiyumi Happy Day

Hahaha, awesome

It made absolutely no sense to me, it was awkward and disturbing, and I loved it.

Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duel Club Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duel Club

Hahaha

I thought it was pretty funny, nothing close to the abridged series... but I think this was made before that, so not bad at all.

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

That was great

Hilarious! And I loved you drawing of Pepper... Cause I was like Woah!