I Fucked Your Dad I Fucked Your Dad

Wrong...

The song is more like Blink 182's Grandpa Song... either way, it's awesome.

HotDiggedyDemon's Song HotDiggedyDemon's Song

Hahaha

This does sound like Tim and Eric

Zombie Love Zombie Love

Awesome

IDK... but my favorite part of the song is everything after 1:15... really cool

Kombat-Chuck responds:

thank you!

Subliminal messages sleeping Subliminal messages sleeping

Wow

This is now one of my absolute favorite songs on negrounds, I like this almost as much as Dick Clubin

Organic-Cucumber responds:

YAY! a fan! lol. thanks for the awesome ten chicken! =D you are awesome. just checked out your shat mo fo and it seems to rock hard! i am "stalagmite". if you like this accapella, you should check out my other accapellas. i dun futurama n stuff. =D like 10 times better than this

The Life of Garrett The Life of Garrett

nice

Isn't it lame how people tell you what you should have done... honestly, it's not like you go see a movie and immediately write a letter to the director or the writer telling them what you would have liked to have happened, this is your vision, and I appreciate it.

quite a good title quite a good title

Really good.

Whatever it is... I like it... a lot. So did you manually record the synth?

InvertedScrotum responds:

Glad you like, and no, it was sequenced!!!!

Spastic Mongoloid Retard Cunt Spastic Mongoloid Retard Cunt

Hahahaha, Noice

It brings me back to the golden days of punk. The only problem is either your mic, or your layering. You might have put too much reverb on you vocals, instead you should try equalizing it with your music... or something.. but it's still neat.

CockRider responds:

I couldn't fix the vocals because my wheelchair was broken.

RapeLoop RapeLoop

You could be a pro. Rapper... or Raper..

You have an awesome rapping voice. I'm afraid it isn't much of a loop though.. it should of been labeled as a song. Great work my friend.

JohnQ4 responds:

Thanks for you comment and score, and I'm sorry, but I forgot to write something very important in the description, that voice isn't mine, just the music was made by me with FL Studio, and that recorded voices comes along with it, I just took them becouse I felt that the music needed something like that, so I remember about the voices, i search'em and put them together, I like how it sound.

I apologize for the misunderstanding.